Thursday, September 30, 2010

SHINee!!! ( pronounced 'Shiny") Korean Boy Band

SHINee (샤이니, stylized as SHINee, pronounced as Shiny) is a South Korean Boy Band formed by SM Entertainment, which has already released some of the popular groups in the Kpop scene like TVXQ, Super Junior and Girls' Generation

The members of SHINee, described as a contemporary band, are composed of members who go by the names of (from left to right):Onew (Lee Jinki 이진기), Taemin (Lee Taemin 이태민), Jonghyun (Kim Jonghyun 김종현), Minho (Choi Minho 최민호), and Key (Kim Kibum 김기범). Aren't they all GORGEOUS! <3
 
They happen to be my lastest - I already know- and longest point of interest (with a hint of fan girl obsession: does wanting to marry Jonghyun count as an obsession? lol!) They are the sexiest boyband  ( besides from the sexy members of other Korean boy bands: Beast, DBSK, and CN Blue)!!

Soon I shall have individual profiles and pics up! That way you guys can make your own decisions on who's cute and who's not! Also, along with that I shall have up a list of MY favorite songs by them ( even though I have everything they ever made-well that I could find- in my ipod). And I PROMISE to get the MANGA section started as soon as possible!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment